Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being Yourself vs. Being Someone Else

I have always been the one to say when watching a movie about someone acting like their someone else, "Why don't they just be themselves?" Well, for me it seems that doesn't apply much. Lately, I have been fighting whether I'm being myself or being someone else. Honestly, I don't think I know the difference period. Learning about myself is something I have been working on. Another I been working on is doing what I want. Doing what I want goes along with being myself. Forget trying to do what other people want I'm going to do what I want. I guess about this post I need to recognize what being myself to define what being someone else is about.

1 comment:

jamila said...

Thank you for the comment :)
Don't be afraid to follow!
And you will get better, just keep writing and writing and writing.
Great post btw :D