Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Red Light, Blue Light Its The Police!

Police are suppose to be those men who try to take care of your emergency needs. I meet an officer the other day. He wasn't the one you would describe as nice unless he had his donut and coffee by his side. The situation wen ta little something like this...I was waiting for my ride patiently after school (I wasn't very patient). Then my sister had mentioned to her friend about the deserts we have at our house. Being my original self I got excited and shouted, " I can't wait to eat that french apple desert!" According to the officer, I was screaming. The officer said, " You don't need to be screaming." he said it in a rude way like he was having a bad day cause him and his wife got in a fight. On with the story, I said, "We're outside." The officer responded to what I said, "Parents are picking their children up and we don't need you to be screaming." He acted like I was scaring the parents driving. Also, in kinder garden we learned that outside you can be as loud as you want. But, when your inside you must use your inside voices. My mom said I should of told him I was Def!

:]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've learned from EXPERIENCE that most police are bitter and end up taking it out on whomever they please... i say fuck 'em! (excuse my english :P)

your blog is really cute... just be sure to proofread before you publish!!