Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stand Still

That moment of clarity. That moment when suddenly everything you had been searching for is now found. Oh the feeling, just blissful. Your eyes are drooling over every beautiful sight and sound. This moment seems to define every ounce of my being. The person I truly am is hidden beneath these many layers of skin, reaching and climbing to release itself. This is the moment of clarity. When I am released. This moment seems to never last. Maybe for ten minutes, thirty minutes, or even an hour. But never forever. This moment I try to capture by drinking relaxing tea and sit in complete silence. However, this moment seems to drift away with every breathe I take. If only it would last. I would not feel so lost any more. Because clearly, I have been lost long before I knew it. One day I dream that this moment of clarity will no longer be a moment but just me living.

No comments: