Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Tipped Glass of Wine

Breathe in and breathe out because I'm saying it all now. I'm so in love with you. Those few words bring a rainfall of tears just whispering them. I'm breaking down. Its like you do not hear it in my voice. I'm lacking everything you gave me. Who would have thought that someone, one person, one being, can make you even happier than you were. Make life glisten like glitter and butterflies flutter at the moment you meet again. Not me. But love caught a grasp of me allotting a little air to breathe. It gave me everything and nothing. I'm not trying the shatter the ever so pleasant thought of love. It really is almost everything that is spoken of it. However, my ending is not all happy.

Your voice contained a hit of enthusiasm to the sound of my voice. Yes, that's me smiling. Just hearing you speak whether its about a song, movie, or nothing at all simply gives me a feeling of utter happiness. Its a bit pathetic. But there is just something that makes feel so close but so far. Maybe its the past six years in a box of almost picturesque memories mixed with reality. But there is still some unfinished business. I know you must feel it too. Lingering on the tip of your tongue each time we speak. Just spit it out. Whether it is falsehood of my thoughts or accurateness of them. Something must be spoken soon because this unfinished business needs to be a tied knot.

I heard it in your voice once; quivering as you let the words pour. That's the exact moment I knew you felt it in your heart too. Why not just acknowledge it? Do you really feel that way about her? Or is she just something you feel obligated to stay with? I know the answer to that one. Why would such words give you a hard time if something was not right about them. Just a thought.

Breathe in and breathe out. Breaking down with every breathe I take in and every letter I tap on the keyboard. One human being made me feel drenched it love. Just one. Is that why its so hard to release from my hold? The tears have stopped now. Save me. Drench me in your love, make me weak with every kiss, and melt to your touch. Breathe. Say it all now and speak only truthful words. Lets finally tie the knot to this rope pulling all this unfinished business into clear sight. I hope you see it. Right within every space and after every word. I miss you.

No comments: