Thursday, May 24, 2012

Like a Plastic Bag Drifting Through the Wind.

We all need someone. But it's the people we need to fill those other portions of your heart. I need you. You fill that portion of my heart. Letting it make ruckus and messes with love. So why not make a moment. A moment in which we later look upon and know that we will always have it. It may not make sense but what does? Maybe it will just always make sense to us. Us, oh it sounds so...beautiful. Let's start over. There has been so much time between us. I want to see you. The new you. I'm ready. I am going to shower and slip into something pretty. Then run after you. Run until I begin to gasp for air. When breathing is irrelevant. Although halfway there its all going to shatter. Every thought. Every moment. Every time there was an "us." The moment I will come to some realization that chance has vanished. It has drifted away as you did. Just another bag flying away with the wind.

No comments: